About Ken Shuman
Ken Shuman is the founder of My Map Coach a life coaching service that specializes in assisting people to grow in their emotional maturity.
Some things that uniquely qualify Ken Shuman to assist you as a life coach:
- Over thirty years of experience as a coach, leader, pastor, & teacher.
- More than fifteen years of experience in transformational leadership development and training.
- Experience in and currently teaching - Family Systems Theory – at the graduate level.
- A Doctor of Ministry degree
- A marriage that has lasted more than thirty-four years.
- The father of two adult daughters.
- One of six children.
- Adjunct professor at the Houston Graduate School of Theology
- Personal experience in life transformation.
- The ability to make conceptual ideas practical.
"I would love to have the opportunity to help you experience the same kind of transformation that I’ve had in my own life. As my own level of emotional maturity has grown, I’ve gotten better in every area of my life."